Amazon is filming the first season of a new series called “Electric Dreams”. There is an extras casting call that is available to apply to. The series is set to star Bryan Cranston, Terrance Howard and Anna Paquin. Casting directors are searching for models and actors to be extras. They are seeking men and women ages 21 to 35 to portray pedestrians. These roles call for Hispanic, Indian and Asian talent. Pedestrians will be needed on Thursday, May 4th for a fitting and for filming on Saturday, May 6th. The team is also seeking African American, Hispanic, Indian and Middle Eastern men and women. These roles call for people ages 25 to 35. Extras will be playing executives. This role will film on Tuesday, May 16th.
About the Show
The show, based on short stories by the award-winning novelist, was originally commissioned by Channel 4 in the UK in May. Each episode of Electric Dreams will be a stand-alone based on Dick’s shorts stories as adapted by a writers room made up of British and American writers. [Deadline]
Role: Non-Union Extras
Shoot Dates: See Below
Shoot Location: Chicago, Il
Pay Rate: $84/8 + $25/2 (wardrobe fitting required)
Roles & Requirements
Looking for people who can play the following:
Male/Female, Age Range: 21-35, Hispanic, Indian, Asian.
You MUST be available for a fitting on Thurs., 5/4.
SHOOT DATE: SAT., 5/6
FITTING DATE: THURS., 5/4
Male/Female, Age Range: 25-35, African American, Hispanic, Indian, Middle Eastern, Hispanic. We are looking for sharp, polished types. Are are top executives in a boardroom meeting with the actor.
SHOOT DATE: TUES., 5/16
FITTING DATE: WED., 5/10
Instructions for Submission
If interested and available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1) Subject Line: PEDESTRIAN or EXECUTIVE.
2) In the submission email include: name, age range, height, weight, city and zip, phone and email
3) Attach close-up candid photo AND a full body in JPEG format. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses against a neutral background. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!
*NOTE: Rename the title of your photos with your Full Name. You should do this with all your submission photos.
The director is being very specific that he wants to see photos of your current look, i.e. if you have photos with multiple different hairstyles, only send the photos that reflect your current hairstyle.
4) Please confirm your mode of transportation, i.e. Uber, Bus, Own Vehicle, etc.
5) This show requires wardrobe fittings for all the extra roles, we will reach out to you with a separate email with date and time if you are under consideration.
6) Please complete master survey pinned to the top of the page. If the date you are submitting for is not available on the master survey, please list it in “other” section.
You must be registered with us at www.4starcasting.com to be considered.