Casting Call for BYUtv’s “Relative Race” Season 2
The exciting new BYUtv reality show, Relative Race returns for its second season and is looking for new contestants. Four married couples will be racing to meet undiscovered relatives and the chance to win the grand prize of $50,000.
About Relative Race
Using the power of genetic DNA, Relative Race finds unknown family members of the show contestants. The location of those relatives determine a road map for each teams race. Along the way contestants will have to complete challenges and spend the night with each new relative. The winning team will win $50,000 in prize money, but perhaps the greatest reward will be found in the most unexpected places as contestants discover new branches of their family.
Age Range: 25-50
Compensation: $600 per day compensation per couple, every day they continue in the race.
1st place winner will win the $50,000 grand prize.
Requirements For Application
- Must be between the ages of 25-50.
- Must be a married couple.
- Must be willing to submit to a DNA screening test and family tree for genealogy eligibility.
- Must have valid drivers license, and clean driving record.
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Must be available for 2 weeks to film from September 9th through September 20th, 2016. Must also be available for various shoots as needed to complete production and marketing, exact dates TBD.
- 3rd Generation US citizens preferred
How To Apply
If you are interested in being considered, you should go to trrcasting.com to apply. Submissions are due no later than April 10th, 2016.