Amazon is adding another television series to their lineup. The new show “Electric Dreams” is searching for kids. The model and actor casting call is looking for boys who are ages 10 to 13 years old. Casting directors are seeking real little league baseball teams to participate in filming. Kids teams should have at least 12 children. Only those who are local to Chicago, Illinois are being accepted. The paid shoot will be compensating selected talent $150.00 for 8 hours of filming. If you have a son who is on a little league team, submit to this television show casting call today for the chance to have their team appear on the series.
About the Show
Each episode of Electric Dreams will be a stand-alone based on Dick’s shorts stories as adapted by a writers room made up of British and American writers. It will be airing on Amazon.
Shoot Location: Chicago, IL
Shoot Date: TBD
Pay Rate: $150.00/8
Roles & Requirements
NON-UNION EXTRA ROLES:
1) REAL LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAMS!
DESCRIPTION: 10-13 years old, boys, any ethnicity. We are looking to cast 2 full boys’ little league baseball teams for an exciting baseball game scene on Electric Dreams! Is your son’s team interested or know anyone that coaches a boys little league baseball team? We are looking for full teams with at least 12 kids on each team. Please submit photos of your childs’ full team.
Instructions for Submission
NOTE – If your child doesn’t have a current IL Work Permit through 4 Star Casting or a local talent agency, you should still submit and let us know in their submission if they have/don’t have a current Work Permit. If they do have a work permit, please notate the employer listed on the work permit and attach a photo of it.
To submit, please email email@example.com with the following:
1) Please put LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM as the name of the subject line.
2) Your child’s first and last name, telephone number, current zip code.
3) Please submit a close up and full body shot of your child and any photos you have of his little league team.
4) Please list your child’s age and what position they play on the team.
5) Please list the name and location of his little league team.
6) Please confirm if your child has/doesn’t have a Work Permit through 4 Star Casting or a local talent agency and attach a photo of it if they have a work permit.
We are accepting submissions ASAP, but the shoot date may take place sometime in the middle of April.