Showtime has added a new series to their lineup. “The Chi” is looking for models and actors. Filming is underway for the seventh episode in season 1 and you could be in it! There is an adult and teen extras casting call here for you to apply for. There are a ton of available roles. The team is looking for males ages 25 to 55 to portray cops. They are also seeking African American males ages 21 to 40 to portray barber shop customers. Adult and teen models and actors ages 16 to 50 who can roller skate are also needed. “The Chi” is filming in Chicago, Illinois so casting directors are seeking local talent. This is a paid acting job. If you are interested in appearing on the new Showtime TV show, sign up for the audition notice!
About the Show
The Chi is a relevant, timely and distinctive coming-of-age story and follows a half dozen interrelated characters in the South Side of Chicago. Mitchell will play Brandon, an ambitious and confident young man who dreams about opening a restaurant of his own someday, but is conflicted between the promise of a new life and his responsibility to his mother and teenage brother back in the South Side. [Deadline]
Shoot Location: Chicago, IL
Shoot Dates: See Roles
Pay Rate: 88/8
Roles & Requirements
Seeking the following people who can play the following roles:
COP #1 – RATE: $88/8
Male, Any Ethnicity, Age 25 – 55, must be similar measurements to the following: 38 Jacket, 15 Neck/36 Sleeve, 34×32 Pants
COP #2 – RATE: $88/8
Male, Any Ethnicity, Age 25 – 55, must be similar measurements to the following: 56 Jacket, 19 Neck/34/35 Sleeve, 42×30 Pants
COP #3 – RATE: $88/8
Male, Any Ethnicity, Age 25 – 55, must be similar measurements to the following: 42R Jacket, 17.5 Neck/36 Sleeve, 38 x 30 Pants
COP #4 – RATE: $88/8
Male, Any Ethnicity, Age 25 – 55, must be similar measurements to the following: 44R Jacket, 17 Neck/Sleeve 33, 36/30 Pants
BARBERSHOP CUSTOMER – RATE: $88/8 + $50 BUMP FOR HAIR CUT
Male, African American, 21 – 40, must be willing to have your hair cut by a real barber/hair stylist.
Wednesday, 8/16 and Thursday, 8/17
ROLLER PROS – RATE: $150/8
Female, African American, Age range 16 – 50, Able to Roller Skate, complete with spins and tricks, in both the regular and opposite skating direction. Provide a specific description of your abilities and/or a video.
ROLLER ADULTS – RATE: $88/8
Male or Female, African American, Age range 16 – 50, Able to Roller Skate and flirt at the same time. Did somebody say Couple Skate?
Instructions for Submission
If you are interested and have open availability during these dates, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) In the subject line put the role(s) you are submitting for ie: ROLLER ADULT, COP #1 – You may submit for multiple roles in a single email.
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code on your Driver’s License or State ID.
3) If you are submitting for a cop role, you must include your measurements: JACKET, NECK/SLEEVE (your sleeve is measured from the back of your neck, down the length of your arm to your wrist), PANTS (waist/inseam), SHOES
3) 4onfirm that you have filled out or updated the current Master Survey – https://goo.gl/qtWH6G
5) Attach one current full body photo and one headshot. Dress for the role you want! Give us something new and fun for the files instead of the same old pics. No, seriously.
Thank you for submitting. Only those being considered will be contacted.