Do you want to know how to get a role on “Empire”? Casting calls and auditions are frequently being held in 2017. Season 4 is in full swing and there is an audition you can sign up for! Fox is now casting extras to portray concert attendees. This thrilling and dramatic music series films in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are on the search for men and women ages 25 to 45. The team is seeking all types and all ethnicities for this role. Not only will you get paid to be on the television show, but you will be filming attending a concert scene! It is set to shoot on Thursday, October 12th so you must be available. Those chosen will be paid $88.00 for 8 hours. Check out the Fox TV show casting call audition!
About the Show
Lucious Lyon is the king of hip-hop. An immensely talented artist, the CEO of Empire Entertainment and a former street thug, his reign has been unchallenged for years. But, after battling what he believed to be a terminal disease, Lucious challenged his sons to compete for his throne, a task made all the more complicated by the return of their mother and Lucious’ ex-wife, Cookie who was released from prison.
Shoot location: Chicago, IL
Shoot Date: 10/12/17
Pay Rate: $88/8
Roles & Requirements
Seeking the following role:
Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 25-45. We are looking for all types to attend a concert scene! Attractive, Hip, club types, etc!
Instructions for Submission
If you are interested and have open availability during these dates, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) In the subject line put the role(s) you are submitting for ie: CONCERT ATTENDEES 10/12
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code on your Driver’s License or State ID.
3) Confirm that you have filled out or updated the current Master Survey that is pinned on our Facebook Page.
4) Attach one current full body photo and one candid headshot.
5) If you have worked the show, please confirm in what role, and date (if you remember).
6) Confirm you have open availability on Thurs., 10/12 i.e. no appointments, no conflicts, etc.
Thank you for submitting. Only those being considered will be contacted, and we will not be reaching out until the morning.