Tim Hortons has put out a commercial casting call! The coffee company is looking for real families and couples to be in the shoot. Casting directors are looking for men, women and babies to fill several roles. They are looking to hire multigenerational families, couples of all ethnicities who have newborn babies, women who are in their last term of pregnancy, women ages 80 and up and gay couples who are in their 20’s. They are interested in showcasing a wide variety of ethnicities.
The team is looking to feature families and individuals of Asian, Caucasian, Greek, Italian, Muslim and South Asian backgrounds, but are open to all. Filming will be in Toronto so they are looking for people in Canada. Commercial auditions are being held on May 26th and May 27th. Filming will be in Toronto sometime between June 1st and June 3rd. If you and your family or partner would be perfect for this shoot apply to the commercial casting call today!
About the Company
The company began by NHL legend Tim Horton in 1964. There’s more to Tim Hortons than great-tasting coffee. We work hard to deliver the best, highest-quality products and services, and strive to be a leader in everything we do. It’s that simple. [Tim Hortons]
Shoot Location: Toronto, CA
Shoot Date: 6/1-6/3
Pay Rate: About $1,000.00 per person
Roles & Requirements
Looking to showcase 10 families that represent the diversity of Canada.
• Multigenerational Families (up to 10 people from 0-100 years old)
• Couples of all ethnicities with a newborn baby up to 3 months
(babies must be at least 15 days old by the time of our shoot)
• Women in the last term of their pregnancy + their partner
• Women 80+ years old
• Gay Couples in their 20’s
Would love to showcase families/individuals of Greek, Italian, Muslim, Sikh, South Asian, Asian and Caucasian backgrounds but please do not limit as we are open to everyone!
Pays approximately $1,000.00/person if selected
Applicants must be available for auditions on May 26th and May 27th in Toronto.
(Please let us know if one of these days works better for your family)
The shoot will be on June 1st-3rd (1Day of)
This is a union job. Non Actors will be permitted
You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
Instructions for Submission
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your names, ages and ethnicities. Tell us a bit about your family. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
2. Photo(s) of everyone in your family (Where we can clearly see your faces. Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
3. Your primary contact information (phone number & email address) *If you are a represented actor, please include your union status, resume & your agent’s contact information
4. Please write ‘TIMS in subject line of e-mail, along with your family name. (E.G. TIMS – NIKOLAIDIS FAMILY)
Submissions are due by: Thursday – May 25th at 5pm