The new Amazon series “Electric Dreams” has a new extras casting call for you to apply to. The TV show is seeking child and adult actors to be extras. This is for the episode called Kill All Others. Filming will be in Chicago, Illinois so local actors are being accepted. The casting call is searching for African American and Caucasian girls. Kids must be ages 10 to 11 to portray fifth graders.
They are also seeking a male or female actor ages 35 to 65. Both of these roles will film on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017. A fitting will be held on Wednesday, May 10th or Thursday, May 11th. For Thursday, May 18th men and women are needed to portray Town Hall people. They are searching for actors and models of all ethnicities ages 21 to 75. Pay is $84.00 for hours plus $25.00 for the 2 hour wardrobe fitting.
About the Show
The show, based on short stories by the award-winning novelist, was originally commissioned by Channel 4 in the UK in May. Each episode of Electric Dreams will be a stand-alone based on Dick’s shorts stories as adapted by a writers room made up of British and American writers. [Deadline]
Shoot Dates: See Below
Location: Chicago, IL
Rate: $84/8 + $25/2 (Wardrobe Fitting Required)
Roles & Requirements
NEIGHBOR W/ POODLE
Male/Female, Age Range: 35-65, Any Ethnicity – booked with their well behaved dog. Poodle is preferred but other similar breeds will be considered. $35 Bump
TENTATIVE FILM DATE: WED., 5/17
FITTINGS for this role will likely be Wednesday 5/10 or Thursday 5/11 of this coming week, please list in your submission your preferred date.
Female, Age Range: 10 – 11, Caucasian and African American
TENTATIVE FILM DATE: WED., 5/17
FITTINGS for these roles will likely be Wednesday 5/10 or Thursday 5/11 of this coming week, please list in your submission your preferred date – MUST ATTACH COPY OF CURRENT WORK PERMIT WITH SUBMISSION
TOWN HALL PEOPLE
Male/Female, Age Range: 21 – 75, Any Ethnicity
TENTATIVE FILM DATE: THU., 5/18
FITTINGS for these roles will likely start on Wednesday 5/10 of this coming week, please confirm your availability for this fitting date.
Instructions for Submission
If interested and available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1) Please put in the role(s) you are submitting for in the subject line.
2) In the submission email include: name, age range, height, weight, city and zip, phone and email
3) Attach close-up candid photo AND a full body in JPEG format. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses against a neutral background. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!
*NOTE: Rename the title of your photos with your Full Name. You should do this with all your submission photos.
The director is being very specific that he wants to see photos of your current look, i.e. if you have photos with multiple different hairstyles, only send the photos that reflect your current hairstyle.
4) Please confirm your mode of transportation, i.e. Uber, Bus, Own Vehicle, etc.
5) This show requires wardrobe fittings for all the extra roles, we will reach out to you with a separate email with date and time if you are under consideration, but please give us the day and date, i.e, TUE. 5/17, that best work for you to come in for a wardrobe fitting.
6) Please complete master survey. If you are a minor, make sure to complete the kids’ master survey on our Facebook page. Here is the link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeofMrLkLpelxZvtbXwKMPIXDgqWrGAQr35RRNjy1GQ66kxYA/viewform
7) If you have worked on Electric Dreams previously, please let us know in what role.
You must be registered with the company at www.4starcasting.com to be considered.